Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Musings

So, this is the fourth or fifth time I've attempted to do something with this blog.

These tries have usually involved an idea that I was really excited about initially, and then ran into complications with, and then got distracted from, and eventually forgot about. It's been a vicious, vicious cycle, which I hope to break this time.

I've been learning a lot of things that have really affected my heart lately and I feel like I should be sharing more about them... But sometimes it just doesn't seem right to post a ramble about purity or holiness or whatever it may be in the midst of that jumble we call Facebook. In that setting it's so easy to skip over a person's note until you have more time to read it - and then forget all about it when it gets buried deep in your news feed.

But on this little blog, it's just me. Just my thoughts and ideas and interests. Maybe this will be better for me?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment